KennyKreations is a creative, energetic mother-and-daughter team, Lyn and Christine Kenny. Between us, we have now had over 20 years of digitizing experience, using Wilcom Digitizing Studio, Artista V5, Pfaff 4D Suite, Janome Digitizer MB, Embird, Art and Stitch, PCD_Win, and Thred.
- KennyKreations is dedicated to offering high quality, professionally digitized, original designs as well as providing you with top-class customer service.
- All of our designs are digitized manually and test-sewn before being offered for sale. We offer you original designs that you won't find anywhere else.
- All our designs are subjected to a very stringent quality control process.
- Christine, our graphic artist, is responsible for the artwork and design concepts and the final quilting on our longarm Gammill quilting machine. She has also developed her own unique style of digitizing.
- Lyn also designs, digitizes, test-sews, writes and educates.
- Graeme looks after marketing and shipping.
- Graeme and Lyn live with 4 horses, 2 Great Danes and a poodle who thinks he is a Rottweiler, at Wamuran, in South-east Queensland, AUSTRALIA. Lots of willy wagtails, butcher birds, magpies, finches, honeyeaters, and a whip bird share our property with us, along with a pair of curlews.
- Christine lives with her partner in Adelaide, South Australia, but travels home to Wamuran regularly to work on quilts.
- Our state-of-the-art web site and technology provides a secure and convenient shopping experience, with immediate downloads. Our 128-bit SSL encryption technology ensures that your personal information, including your credit card details, is protected. Simply Embroidery will never share your email address or any of your personal details with any other third party.
- Designs will be available in the following formats: ART4 DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3 and XXX. Other formats can be provided on request.
- We will communicate with you through emails, our E-Newsletter, and through our KennyKreations Yahoo group. We encourage you to become active members of our embroidery community and to contribute ideas and suggestions, to help us provide you with the kinds of designs that you require. Membership will provide you with access to our specials, including bonus designs and free designs.
- You can purchase online and download your order immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once your payment has been authorized, you will be directed to an area where you can immediately download the designs you have purchased. The designs will be in a zip file, and you will need to use Windows XP or Winzip to unzip them. You will also receive a second zip file - helpfiles - that will contain color charts and images of the designs. You will need Acrobat Reader to read the PDF file.
Lyn, Graeme and Christine