Our Baltimore Basket of flowers is a lovely mixture of applique and embroidery. The block is 14 inches square when sewn into the quilt - embroidered panel is approximately 12 inches square.
- The vase of flowers contains many of the flowers that are featured in the other blocks - the rose, carnation and chrysanthemum.
- The block can be sewn in one hooping on the Pfaff Creative Vision, Husqvarna Diamond and Bernina 830.
- Two hoopings on the Brother PR600, PR620, Innovis 400D Quattro 6000D, Babylock Ellisimo, Elegante 2, BMP8, Singer Quantum XL6000, XL5000.
- Janome B Hoop(140x200mm); medium hoops (140x225mm) 4 hoopings, (150x260mm hoop) 3 hoopings.
- 4 hoopings In the 5x7(130x180mm)hoop.
- There are fully detailed instructions and color charts for all hoops given in the helpfiles, as well as a link to our Multi-Hooping made Easy tutorial.
- View design details ...metric
View detailed images of all Baltimore blocks here!