Our Baltimore Carnation Heart is a lovely mixture of applique and embroidery. The block is 14 inches square when sewn into the quilt - embroidered panel is approximately 12 inches square.
View all of the Baltimore blocks here!
- The scrolls and leaves are fully embroidered; the carnation is appliqued with additional detail.
- The block can be sewn in the 5x7(130x180mm)hoop; Janome B Hoop(140x200mm); a 6x10(150x240mm)hoop; macro or mega hoop.
- It can be sewn in two hoopings on the Pfaff Creative Vision and the Husqvarna Diamond machines. Please download the VP3 format.
- It can be sewn in two hoopings on the Bernina 830.
- There are fully detailed instructions and color charts for all hoops.
- View design details for 130x180 hoop...B Hoop...large hoop...medium hoop...Bernina830