This is the Grape Lyre block for our Baltimore Quilt.
- The block is 14" square when sewn into the quilt - embroidered panel is 12" square.
- The lyre and the leaves are fully embroidered and shaded; the grapes are appliqued with additional embroidered detail.
- The block can be sewn in 5 hoopings in the 5x7"(130x180mm)hoop or 6x8"(140x200mm)hoop.
- It can be sewn in two hoopings on the Pfaff Creative Vision and the Husqvarna Diamond machines. Please download the VP3 format.
- It can be sewn in three hoopings on the Brother Innovis (160x260 hoop),the Bernina (Megahoop) and the Designer 1 (Megahoop); two hoopings on the Elna (Multihoop 250x450)and the Singer XL6000 (250x450 hoop).
- View design details...metric