Our Baltimore Tree is the final block for the Baltimore Quilt - a lovely mixture of applique and embroidery. The block is 14 inches square when sewn into the quilt - embroidered panel is approximately 12 inches square.
- The tree trunk is appliqued; all the leaves are embroidered.
- The focus heart is appliqued and it would be lovely to use a photo of parents or grandparents as the applique fabric
- The block can be sewn in one hooping on the Pfaff Creative Vision, Husqvarna Diamond and two hoopings on the Bernina 830, Brother PR600, PR620, Quattro 6000D, Babylock Ellisimo, Elegante 2, BMP8, Singer Quantum XL6000. (200x300mm) 8x12" hoops.
- Janome B Hoop(140x200mm); medium hoops (140x225mm and 160x260mm) - 3hoopings.
- 5x7(130x180mm)hoop - 4 hoopings.
- There are fully detailed instructions and color charts for all hoops given in the helpfiles, as well as a link to our Multi-Hooping made Easy tutorial.
- View design details ...metric
View all of the Baltimore blocks here!