Crimson Glory is the seventh block from the Antique Rose Quilt. It is designed around an oval central grid with is nestled inside a larger square grid, stitched in triple stitch and edged in our lovely thick chain stitch. The larger flowers and leaves are appliqued, with embroidered detail; while the white daisies are completely embroidered. Candlewick knots and chain stitch complete the design.
- The designs are provided for the 6x10" (140x200mm) hoop.
- The blocks are 16" as sewn in the quilt.
- Finished quilt size is 84" square.
- The help file will include color charts, photos, a list of fabric requirements and step-by-step instructions to enable you to complete the project.
- View design details...metric