Jamelle is the tenth block from the Antique Rose Quilt. It is designed around a diamond grid stitched in triple stitch. The larger flowers are appliqued, with embroidered detail, while the leaves and smaller flowers are completely embroidered. The design is completed with beautiful golden scrolls and candlewick knots that form an exquisite frame around the central embroidery.
- The designs are provided for the 6x10" (140x200mm) hoop.
- The blocks are 16" as sewn in the quilt.
- Finished quilt size is 84" square.
- The help file will include color charts, photos, a list of fabric requirements and step-by-step instructions to enable you to complete the project.
- View design details...metric