Monte Carlo is the eleventh block from the Antique Rose Quilt. It is designed around a circular grid stitched in triple stitch and edged in a lovely thick chain stitch. The grid is given a diagonal orientation by the addition of the white daisies and the embroidered pink bows. The roses and larger leaves are appliqued, with embroidered detail, while the smaller leaves, rosebuds and white flowers are completely embroidered. Satin stitch scrolls and candlewick knots complete the design.
- The designs are provided for the 6x10" (140x200mm) hoop.
- The blocks are 16" as sewn in the quilt.
- Finished quilt size is 84" square.
- The help file will include color charts, photos, a list of fabric requirements and step-by-step instructions to enable you to complete the project.
- View design details...metric