This exquisite Christening gown and bonnet were made with our Heirloom
Collection which includes twin needle, wing needle and lace shaping in the hoop.
• The skirt has 8 embroidered panels joined with Entredeux; the yoke is
embroidered front and back as are the sleeves and the bonnet.
• This gown does require a knowledge of heirloom terms and sewing techniques.
• The designs include full instructions for preparing your fabric and embroidering
the heirloom designs in the hoop - including twin needle and wing needle.
• The designs can all be sewn in the 5x7" (130x180) hoop, though some of the
designs are also given in larger sizes and combined for sewing in larger hoops.
• There are 42 different designs in this collection - 21 in pastel colors,
21 tone-on-tone; with the larger combination files, there are a total of 60 design
• Formats: ART, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX