The Sashiko Komebukuro Bag is made in the traditional Japanese style rice bag.
• The bag is essentially a 9” cube
• There are 4 different sashiko designs, one on each side of the bag.
• The designs are in 2 sizes: 7.5” and 5.5”
• Sashiko are continuous line designs, sewn with #12 Aurifil cotton thread, in
Soft IVory, color #2021
• You will need to use a top-stitch needle and slow your machine down when
stitching the designs.
• Instructions are included with lots of photos showing the construction of the
• Instructions are given for making the bag with both sizes of designs.
• This is a really easy bag to make.
• Formats: ART, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX